To reinforce our service team in Germany and Europe at the earliest possible date, we are looking for motivated, experienced
for metal surface finishing
- Providing technical application support and advice to customers in Germany and Europe
- You start your activities in Germany and Europe from the Andernach location
- Planning, testing and optimising process sequences on-site
- Providing support to our sales and distribution partners in technical detail issues
- Close cooperation with laboratory and sales department
- You have (ideally) graduated from a university or university of applied sciences or have completed a technical apprenticeship, have detailed knowledge of chemistry, materials technology and/or surface engineering
- You are (ideally) familiar with anodising and/or metal-coating processes
- You like working independently as well as in a team
- Your English language skills are good; additional languages are an advantage
- You are flexible, resilient and enjoy travelling
- You have the necessary IT skills (Microsoft Windows, Office)
We offer you
- An interesting, varied job in a future-orientated, innovative company
- A permanent position at our location in Andernach
- At the beginning of your job, we offer you an intensive training at the Andernach site
- An attractive salary and a company car (for private use too)
- Great prospects for career starters as well!
Have we aroused your interest and do you want to become part of a successful team? Come and join us!
We look forward to receiving your application (ideally with CV, references and salary expectations).
Please send your informative written application as a PDF file to:
Our website www.alufinish.de provides further information about our company. If you have any questions about this position or our company, please call us or send us an e-mail. Our personnel department will be happy to help you.
Your documents and your applicant data with personal reference will be processed in accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-new).